The licence allows you to gain accreditation from a national Awarding Organisation, providing you with a guarantee that your training courses are of a high standard.
It gives you the freedom to develop courses to suit the needs of employers, learners and government objectives and also gives your centre the flexibility to tailor these courses to niche markets.
So why choose IIQ?
Our IIQ specialists will evaluate, review and provide feedback about how you develop your learning programmes within a quality framework to gain recognition that will show you deliver a learning experience with value
How will this benefit your learners?
- they’ll receive an NCFE certificate of achievement
- provides external recognition for their achievements;
- evidence of gaining new skills, knowledge and competence for their career development; progression into employment; and/or further education
How will this benefit your organisation?
- competitive edge – with a kite mark that will add further value to your proposition to help you gain and retain clients
- manage risk – operate within a quality framework to help provide evidence to third parties, such as government bodies, about the quality of the learning experience that you offer.
- audit trail - You’ll be visited twice a year by one of our IIQ specialists, who’ll provide a report about course development and assessment, to demonstrate rigour and quality in helping their learners achieve their goals
- minimise costs - Minimise resource costs and the administrative burden for producing certificates by letting us do it for you with our competitive reg/cert fees
- speedy service – your courses can be accredited within 15 working days
- your brand on our certificates – NCFE certification that bears your organisation’s logo
- quick and easy registration – our one day certification turnaround means your learners won’t be waiting around
Need some advice?
Getting started with NCFE couldn’t be easier. You'll find the IIQ Quality Statements and Performance Criteria in the user guide - you can download this along with the IIQ Licence Application Form.
The IIQ Quality Statements and Performance Criteria document will help you to complete the application form by suggesting evidence you could use to show us that you have what it takes to become an IIQ licenced centre.
However, we’re keen to guide you through the process. If you get in touch, we’ll be more than happy to talk you through the statements, criteria and tell you more about the service so you can be sure that it’s the right fit for you.