The licence allows you to gain accreditation from a national Awarding Organisation, providing you with a guarantee that your training courses are of a high standard.
It gives you the freedom to develop courses to suit the needs of employers, learners and government objectives and also gives your centre the flexibility to tailor these courses to niche markets.
So why choose IIQ?
Our IIQ specialists will evaluate, review and provide feedback about how you develop your learning programmes within a quality framework to gain recognition that will show you deliver a learning experience with value
How will this benefit your learners?
- they’ll receive an NCFE certificate of achievement
- provides external recognition for their achievements;
- evidence of gaining new skills, knowledge and competence for their career development; progression into employment; and/or further education
How will this benefit your organisation?
- competitive edge – with a kite mark that will add further value to your proposition to help you gain and retain clients
- manage risk – operate within a quality framework to help provide evidence to third parties, such as government bodies, about the quality of the learning experience that you offer.
- audit trail - You’ll be visited twice a year by one of our IIQ specialists, who’ll provide a report about course development and assessment, to demonstrate rigour and quality in helping their learners achieve their goals
- minimise costs - Minimise resource costs and the administrative burden for producing certificates by letting us do it for you with our competitive reg/cert fees
- speedy service – your courses can be accredited within 15 working days
- your brand on our certificates – NCFE certification that bears your organisation’s logo
- quick and easy registration – our one day certification turnaround means your learners won’t be waiting around
Need some advice?
Getting started with NCFE couldn’t be easier. You'll find the IIQ Quality Statements and Performance Criteria in the Mandatory Documents section below - you can download them along with the IIQ Licence Application Form.
The IIQ Quality Statements and Performance Criteria document will help you to complete the application form by suggesting evidence you could use to show us that you have what it takes to become an IIQ licenced centre.
However, we’re keen to guide you through the process. If you get in touch, we’ll be more than happy to talk you through the statements, criteria and tell you more about the service so you can be sure that it’s the right fit for you.
Get in touch:
Vicky Marlee (email@example.com)
Development Officer (Accreditation Services) - 0191 239 8096
Investing in Quality (IIQ) Application Form
IIQ New Course Registration Form
A graphical description of the IIQ Licence processes, from application through to registering and certificating your learners.
If you have any questions regarding our Investing in Quality Licence, please contact Vicky Marlee on 0191 239 8096.
IIQ: Fees and Pricing
A guide to fees and prices for the 2014-15 session.
IIQ Quality Statements and Performance Criteria
Centres approved for the IIQ Licence must adhere to the Quality Statements and Performance Criteria set out in this schedule. We've suggested some examples of evidence for guidance to help you.
IIQ Licence - Centre Agreement
Once approved as an IIQ centre you will be required to sign this agreement. The IIQ Licence Agreement makes sure that both of our organisations are working to safeguard the interests of our learners. We want to make your life easier therefore the agreement will signpost you to the guidance, policies and support available from NCFE.
Instructions for Writing Units for Customised Awards and IIQ Courses
Instructions to help you develop new or revise existing courses that you would like NCFE to accredit, through your IIQ Licence.
Customised Awards and Investing in Quality Licence Programmes - Design of Assessment
A guide to help you select and design the assessment methods of your IIQ courses.
Stipulations for Advertising and Promoting Non-regulated Courses
All IIQ courses that are accredited by NCFE are subject to the Stipulations and Guidelines for Advertising and Promoting Course Information.
Guidelines for the use of the IIQ logo
You can use this logo on any documentation relating to your courses or procedures which fall under your centre's IIQ agreement.
NCFE Branding Guidelines
You should refer to this document when using our brand to describe your accreditation.
Accreditation Services Assessment and Verification Handbook for programmes offered under the NCFE IIQ Licence
This guide describes the assessment and verification process so that you are aware of the systems/processes you should have in place to meet your IIQ Licence obligations.
Guidance Notes on NCFE's Investing in Quality Licence
A basic guide in how your IIQ Licence will work in practice.
Customer Service Commitment including our Complaints Procedure
NCFE is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and exceeding your expectations. We think our approach to customer service makes us different – easy to do business with, flexible and responsive.