Based in North Yorkshire, The Skills Network brings together a team of industry experts who together are revolutionising the e-learning sector.
The Skills Network delivers technology-enabled training and skills solutions to organisations worldwide, providing bespoke training and support services to over 100 FE colleges, schools, employers and individual learners. We produce and publish market leading learning resources in-house, utilising our award-winning online learning platform, EQUAL.
Unrivalled Delivery Service
- Dedicated project management team
- In-house learner find service utilising marketing and sales team strategies
- Personal inductions for each learner
- NCFE accredited, high quality learning resources, published in-house
- Award-winning online platform EQUAL with integrated LMS system
- Proactive learner support advisors assigned to each learner
- Learning resources which provide a flexible and individual approach to studying, with the option of online study or paper-based learning.
- Individual specialised tutors who provide robust feedback
- Audit ready reporting system within EQUAL
- Certification via our in-house quality assurance team
- Progression routes for continued learning
- An innovative creative team, publishers and industry specialists who constantly review our course portfolio and develop new learning resources throughout the year.
An insight into our achievements
- Over 100,000 learners have now taken a course with us
- We work with over 100 organisations and growing
- In 2014/15 we delivered sub-contracted training via distance learning to over 23,000 learners using ASB and ESF Funding routes
- Our success rates are consistently over 90% across the board
- By using our online resources, colleges are meeting the increasing demand for online learning provision within the FE sector
- We have been nominated for an award at the prestigious e-learning awards 2015.
Recommendations from our college partners
“After meeting with several providers, we were quickly satisfied that EQUAL would offer the most cost effective and innovative solution for our growing business” Walsall College
“The Skills Network have been a sub-contractor of The Manchester College for ESF provision since March 2014. During this time, they have shown their ability to move quickly and develop engaging programmes, meeting the demands of small and medium sized businesses in the Greater Manchester area. Their online learning system EQUAL is excellent, this system not only provides an interactive learning zone for their service users, but also allows for robust marking, feedback and management reporting. This system alongside highly competent staff has proved invaluable and they have assisted the college in delivering a successful contract. Scheduled management review meetings were attended as required and information was provided in a timely and organised manner. I would recommend TSN to my peers for future ESF provision” Robert Pope, The Manchester College
Get in touch
Call The Skills Network today to learn more about our products and services on 01757 210 022 or email us at [email protected].
The Skills Network, Abbey Court, 10-16 Benedict Drive, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 8RY.