- Choose which accreditation service works best for you - Customised Award or Investing in Quality
- Fill out the relevant online approval form. We'll respond within 5 working days
- Our dedicated team will help you develop your course with our specialist collaborative approach
- Start registering your learners, you can do this via the NCFE Portal
- We’ll allocate you a Verifier who will make sure that systems and procedures are still in place and being applied within the scope of the IIQ Licence.
- Once your learners complete their course we’ll certificate them - we’ll process your certification claim within 24 hours!
NCFE’s Accreditation Services
Guide to NCFE Accreditation Services
Find what works for you
Because it’s important to us that NCFE accreditation fits perfectly with your organisation’s needs and offers you value for money, we’ve developed two flexible routes to meet your individual requirements.
Find out which route is best suited to you:
What are your accreditation requirements?
Decide which Accreditation Service is for you.
Customised Award - If you're interested in gaining accreditation for 1 or 2 of your own courses.
Investing in Quality (IIQ) Licence - If you'd like to gain accreditation for an unlimited number of courses.
Our specialised team will help you design and develop your own courses with our collaborative approach, by providing expert feedback within 15 working days, about how you can enhance your course into a specification that has measurable learning outcomes and assessment criteria; and has been benchmarked against the national framework to reach awarding organisation standards
Gather your learners’ details and register their names with NCFE. This can be done via the Portal. If you don’t have access to the Portal, please contact your Customer Support Assistant.
Register your learners as soon as possible after enrolment to make sure you receive up to date information and plenty of support from NCFE.
Customised Award – Once you’ve registered your learners you’ll be allocated an External Verifier. You’ll receive 2 visits per year free of charge, but can request more for an additional fee. The External Verifier will verify your learners portfolios and provide you with the support and guidance you need.
IIQ – You’ll be allocated a Quality Verifier and will receive 2 monitoring visits per year, free of charge. The Quality Verifier’s main role is to approve and support centres applying for and achieving the IIQ Licence, and to ensure that standards are maintained across all licensed centres.
Certificates are issued after successful completion of all necessary components for the course.
You will need to submit your certificate claim form to claim your certificates, which we’ll issue within one working day.