Replacement Certificates For Centres

Important Information: there is a fee for replacement certificates, please refer to our Fees and Pricing document.

Please note:

  • This form is for Centres only. If you're a learner and you want a replacement certificate please fill out this request form.
  • If you're requesting a replacement certificate due to the learner's name being misspelt, we need you to write void across the original certificate and email a scanned copy to your Customer Support Advisor.
  • If the learner has changed their name after certification unfortunately we can’t update the certificate.
  • If the learner has changed their name before certification, we need to see the evidence of the change of name. Please scan official documentation, such as a wedding certificate, passport or deed poll, and send to [email protected].

If you are a learner looking to get a replacement certificate please fill out this claim form.

For full batch requests

For single Certification requests

For Multiple Learners

Please ensure your spreadsheet includes Learner Numbers, Learner Names, Qualification Title, Qualification Code and Batch Number