Switch to NCFE for EPA success – business
Achieve EPA success in a variety of business standards with our sector-leading service
We’re a leading end-point assessment organisation (EPAO) specialising in areas where we have deep knowledge and insight. Our offer is supported by a sector-leading service that you can depend on. We’ve built our service offer to help enhance your provision and deliver the best possible outcomes for your apprentices.
We deliver EPA across a broad range of business standards:
- Associate Project Manager
- Operations/Departmental Manager Assessment
- Business Administrator Assessment
- Customer Service Practitioner
- Customer Service Specialist
- Team Leader and Supervisor Assessment.
A commitment to service that you can depend on
- Complete EPAs within 8 weeks of your acceptance date
- Feedback and results on each assessment component within 5 working days
- No upfront fees until your apprentice reaches Gateway.
Ready to switch to NCFE for your business EPA needs?
Speak to our team today and put our service to the test.
This page is for centres looking for information about working with us for EPA. If you're an apprentice, please visit our Becoming an apprentice page.
Enhance your provision with expert guidance in a range of industries. See our standards in:
Switch to us today
Why choose us for apprenticeships
- Our pre-programme support and robust skills assessment tools set apprentices up for success by accurately reviewing their starting points – including our innovative One Assessment tool, which enables apprentices to complete both English and maths initial assessment in 30 minutes
- We offer a range of qualifications for a number of apprenticeship standards, from mandatory to those that are advisory and complement the delivery of particular apprenticeships
- Our Functional Skills qualifications have a market-leading 6-day results turnaround to maximise learner engagement, and offer on-demand and remotely invigilated assessment
- As one of the largest and most well-established EPAOs in the UK, we put provider and apprentice success at the heart of what we do to ensure the best possible outcomes and impact
- Our specialist team provides exceptional service to support you throughout the apprenticeship journey.