Addressing the Covid 19 economic recovery
As organisations make plans for their Covid 19 economic recovery, business and administration skills will play an important role, whether that is in a customer service environment, office support, or team leading.
This is also a critical time for entrepreneurship and supporting new business ideas.
- Businesses less than 5 years old create net jobs.
- LEPs commonly report skills gaps in leadership and management
- Skills in this area are often transferrable and can be used in other sectors.
- Team working skills are seen as essential for operating effectively in the workplace.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship are seen as vital for the economic recovery.
Developing the skills for a “new normal”
Whatever the level, our range of accessible, easy to deliver business and administration qualifications ensure nobody is left excluded from the job market. This range of qualifications is suitable for everyone from those entering the workforce for the first time, to those who need to re-train or re-skill following a change in career path.
See our range of digital qualifications
The expertise to get your learners further
We’re experts in equipping learners with the skills they need to succeed.
Find out more about how you can get involved here
NCFE Business and Administration – providing the key to workforce adaptability
Our team of experts can help you build funded employability programmes that give your learners the business skills they need to unlock the labour market.
Speak to the team