We have dedicated support on hand if you're a learner at an NCFE approved centre, or even if you're just thinking you might want to be!
Are you interested in studying an NCFE qualification? You can use our Find Nearest Centre feature to find out where you can study it!
- search for the qualification you're interested in using the search box at the top of this page
- type your postcode in the black box at the top right of the qualification page
- browse the map that displays the 5 nearest centres to you which are able to deliver that qualification
- contact the centre of your choice for more information.
If you still need help or you have any other queries, you can contact our dedicated learners team:
Email: [email protected]
The NCFE portfolio covers a variety of subject areas including:
- Arts, Media and Publishing
- Business, Administration and Law
- Education and Training
- Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Preparation for Life and Work
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
You can find out more about the qualifications and training we offer using the link on the right to our dedicated qualification website, QualHub.
If you’re thinking of choosing an NCFE qualification or are currently registered on one of our qualifications or awards, this will help you to understand how these programmes can support your personal development or career aspirations.
Learners are at the heart of all we do. With this in mind, if we permanently withdraw centre approval or cease trading with a centre due to financial reasons and learners are still on a registered qualification, we will instigate our duty of care process. This may mean that we:
- allow the learners to complete the qualification at the centre subject to specific conditions agreed with NCFE and the centre
- make arrangements for learners to complete their qualification at another NCFE approved centre
- provide the learners with details of other Awarding Organisations who offer the same or similar qualification to that which the learners were studying with the NCFE centre.
We will work with our learners to support, advise and help them to complete their training.
NCFE can confirm that LD Training Services working relationship with NCFE has been terminated. At NCFE, our top priority is our learners, and we will be conducting our Duty of Care process in order to help registered NCFE learners to complete their training. If you have any concerns or questions about continuing your studies or the validity of certificates, please contact us on email [email protected] and our dedicated team will be happy to advise you.