The following services are available once a learner has achieved one of our qualification and/or units.
We offer a replacement certificate service to both learners and Centres where the original issued certificate has been misplaced or damaged.
A replacement certificate is an exact duplicate of your original certificate with ‘Replacement Certificate’ written on the certificate. The fee is £35, which includes the cost to locate, print and post your certificate.
Please complete the replacement certificate form (link below), with the required supporting information. Where a transcript was issued as part of your original certificate, a copy will also be included with your replacement certificate.
We will issue replacement certificates for the previous 10 academic years.
We are able to issue Proof of Qualifications for CACHE branded requests from 01 September 1994 until 01 September 2010.
If you have any questions please email us - [email protected].
On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.