The following services are available once a learner has achieved one of our qualification and/or units.
We offer a replacement certificate service to both learners and Centres where the original issued certificate has been misplaced or damaged.
A replacement certificate is an exact duplicate of your original certificate with ‘Replacement Certificate’ written on the certificate. The fee is £35, which includes the cost to locate, print and post your certificate.
Please complete the replacement certificate form (link below), with the required supporting information. Where a transcript was issued as part of your original certificate, a copy will also be included with your replacement certificate.
If you have any questions please email us - [email protected].
On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.