Funded manufacturing and warehousing qualifications to help adults enter emerging sectors
As ecommerce continues to boom, so do employment opportunities in manufacturing and warehousing
Our expert teams have created fundable units and qualifications covering manufacturing engineering, warehousing and storage and more to help adults enter this emerging sector.
Our manufacturing and warehousing qualifications:
- NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Improving Performance for Manufacturing Engineering Operations
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing and Storage
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- NCFE Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Performing Manufacturing Operations
Don’t forget, you can bolt on our short, funded units to your current provision
Our short, unitised provision can help to give your customers the edge and enhance your current provision. They’re ideal for providing additionality to an existing programme of study allowing an individuals to gain the additional skills they need to progress.
We’re passionate about ensuring adults have the skills they need to succeed. Read Operations Director of Learning for Work Dan Howard’s latest thought piece on how upskilling our workforce can combat the labour shortage.
Learn more about the over 500 qualifications that are eligible for funding.
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- Products and services developed by experts in their fields who understand sector skills gaps, as well as current and future employer requirements
- The best possible start for your learners or customers, who will master the skills they need to progress in work and in life, across a lifetime of learning
- Deep expertise in a number of specialist sectors, with the highest quality qualifications, content and transformational learning experiences in these areas
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed specifically to help you support your learners’ individual needs through assessing their starting points
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*, thanks to our clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management, curriculum planning expertise, and transparent pricing
- An educational charity with a 170-year heritage in vocational and technical learning, that is working with a network of collaborators to shape smarter solutions around the greatest learning needs.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022