Introducing our brand-new EPA standards
With NCFE, you can expand your provision in even more roles. As a market-leading end-point assessment organisation (EPAO), we’ve developed new standards that sit within our end-to-end EPA service offer, which provides:
- Complete EPAs within 8 weeks of your Gateway acceptance date*
- Feedback and results on each assessment component within 5 working days
- A dedicated relationship manager to support you from start to finish.
Spanning across 4 different industries, we have 6 exciting new EPA standards to choose from:
- Fundraiser (live assessments available now)
- Employability Practitioner (live assessments available now)
- Early Intervention Practitioner (live assessments from Sept 22)
- Data Technician (live assessments from Sept 22)
- Data Analyst (live assessments from Sept 22)
- Early Years Lead Practitioner (live assessments from Sept 22)
All our EPA standards have no upfront fees until Gateway, and we also have a directly employed team of Independent End-Point Assessors (IEPAs) to ensure we have complete control over the quality and service of your EPA.
Why choose us for apprenticeships
- Our pre-programme support and robust skills assessment tools set apprentices up for success by accurately reviewing their starting points – including our innovative One Assessment tool, which enables apprentices to complete both English and maths initial assessment in 30 minutes
- We offer a range of qualifications for a number of apprenticeship standards, from mandatory to those that are advisory and complement the delivery of particular apprenticeships
- Our Functional Skills qualifications have a market-leading 6-day results turnaround to maximise learner engagement, and offer on-demand and remotely invigilated assessment
- As one of the largest and most well-established EPAOs in the UK, we put provider and apprentice success at the heart of what we do to ensure the best possible outcomes and impact
- Our specialist team provides exceptional service to support you throughout the apprenticeship journey.