ICT and digital skills
Support your learners’ development of digital and employability skills with our qualifications.
Exploring essential skills like safe internet usage, word processing and presentation skills, a qualification can help to develop and refine the key skills that will make learners more employable and competent in the workplace.
Our range of qualifications
- Level 1 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ) (600/1455/6)
- Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ) (501/1239/9)
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business (601/6673/3)
- Level 2 Award in Digital Promotion for Business (601/6671/X)
- Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills (603/3129/X)
- Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work (603/3114/8)
- Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills (600/2012/X)
These qualifications come with a wide range of optional units which you can use to create a bespoke qualification tailored to your learners’ needs.
Explore our pre-made cluster for the Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills (ITQ), created from our vast range of optional units, to ensure that your students leave with the digital skills that many workplaces are looking for from their employees.
Do you have questions or want to get started offering our qualifications? Complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
Teaching support and resources
Find out more about the events, training, CPD and learning resources we offer to support your delivery.