PSHE, RSE and HE
It can be difficult to know what to cover as part of a PSHE lesson but we all know that it’s really important for learner development and wellbeing. We’ve made it easy to find a programme of learning that suits your school, your learners, your time and your budget with our range of PSHE solutions. We're also here to help you meet the new requirements for Relationships and Sex Education and Health Education.
Relationships, Sex and Health Education
Relationships & Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education (HE) is going to be compulsory for all schools (with some exceptions) by September 2020. Our new suite of RSHE qualifications ensure that you are compliant with 100 % of the recommendations set out by the government. Find out more about these qualification on QualHub.
RSHE qualifications on QualHub:
- Level 1 Award in Relationships, Sex and Health Education
- Level 2 Certificate in Relationships, Sex and Health Education
- Level 2 Award in Relationships, Sex and Health Education
PSHE for school's bundle qualifications
We’ve bundled our most popular and relevant qualifications, including Mental Health Awareness, Alcohol Awareness and Sexual Health Awareness in our PSHE for school's bundle. You can cover the essential topics and skills your learners need for life and save money.
Choosing qualifications one by one
Qualifications you could offer:
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness 501/0253/9
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness (603/1924/0)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Sexual Health Awareness (501/0254/0)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness (601/3184/6)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Stress Awareness (600/5976/X)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Certificate in Well-Being (601/4182/7)
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Personal and Social Development (501/0672/7)
You could also choose to offer single units as part of your delivery for only £13 each.
Units you could explore:
- Managing Social Relationships (D/502/0470)
- Healthy Living (F/502/0476)
- Making the most of personal finances (R/506/2859)
- Weight management and body image (K/506/7565)
If you’re already delivering PSHE and just need some great teaching and delivery resources to help make your planning easier, we’ve developed 26 hours of learning resources which can be purchased for £5 per resource or as a bundle for only £60.
Purchase these qualifications from our resources shop on TES.
Free professional development qualifications
Why not brush up on your own knowledge and explore a number of free** Level 2 qualifications as part of your own professional development. Qualifications include Mental Health Awareness, Equality and Diversity, Behaviour that Challenges and many more from our premier partner, Learning Curve Group..
**you must meet the eligibility criteria to qualify.
Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG)
Ensure that you’re meeting the requirements for good careers education, information, advice and guidance with our range of solutions.
English and maths
NCFE is fully equipped to support teaching and learner success at schools in English and maths. We offer different levels of solutions to tutors that will help support intervention as well as offering progression from using our bite-sized English and maths units.