PSHE, RSE and HE
It can be difficult to know what to cover as part of a PSHE lesson but we all know that it’s really important for learner development and wellbeing. We’ve made it easy to find a programme of learning that suits your school, your learners, your time and your budget with our range of PSHE solutions. We're also here to help you meet the new requirements for Relationships and Sex Education and Health Education. Remember to register for updates about our new RSE and HE qualifications coming soon.
PSHE for school's bundle qualifications
We’ve bundled our most popular and relevant qualifications, including Mental Health Awareness, Alcohol Awareness and Sexual Health Awareness in our PSHE for school's bundle. You can cover the essential topics and skills your learners need for life and save money.
Choosing qualifications one by one
Qualifications you could offer:
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness 501/0253/9
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Substance Misuse Awareness (603/1924/0)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Sexual Health Awareness (501/0254/0)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Alcohol Awareness (601/3184/6)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in Stress Awareness (600/5976/X)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Certificate in Well-Being (601/4182/7)
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Personal and Social Development (501/0672/7)
You could also choose to offer single units as part of your delivery for only £13 each.
Units you could explore:
- Managing Social Relationships (D/502/0470)
- Healthy Living (F/502/0476)
- Making the most of personal finances (R/506/2859)
- Weight management and body image (K/506/7565)
If you’re already delivering PSHE and just need some great teaching and delivery resources to help make your planning easier, we’ve developed 26 hours of learning resources which can be purchased for £5 per resource or as a bundle for only £60.
Purchase these qualifications from our resources shop on TES.
Free professional development qualifications
Why not brush up on your own knowledge and explore a number of free** Level 2 qualifications as part of your own professional development. Qualifications include Mental Health Awareness, Equality and Diversity, Behaviour that Challenges and many more from our premier partner, Learning Curve Group..
**you must meet the eligibility criteria to qualify.
Relationships & Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education (HE) is going to be compulsory for all schools (with some exceptions) by September 2020. Our new suite of RSHE qualifications will be live from 1 September 2019 and allows you to be compliant with 100 % of the recommendations set out by the government. You can register for updates about these qualifications below.