V Cert Technical Awards are engaging, vocational alternatives to GCSEs, specifically designed for 14 – 16 year olds, and come in a wide range of subject areas.
They are practical qualifications that relate to a specific job or sector and combine a mixture of practical coursework and written assessment, giving students hands on experience to help them reach their full potential.
Why V Certs?
- Approved by the Department for Education to ensure they meet the needs of schools and students.
- Content developed with industry experts so your students will get a feel for real-life workplace scenarios in the classroom.
- Flexible assessment options to support learner achievement, including the opportunity to sit the exam in year 10 to relieve exam stress in year 11.
- Delivery made simple. We will provide you with a full package of our high-quality teaching resources for free.
- Our dedicated Curriculum team will help get you up and running and support you throughout the year with teacher CPD events.
- Supported by a range of endorsed third-party teaching resources to further enrich your delivery.
Our V Certs cover a range of subject areas, so you can diversify your curriculum, to suit your students’ needs.
Art and Design
Business and Enterprise
Child Development and Early Years
Food and Cookery
Health and Fitness
Health and Social Care