Looking for quality full-time provision for your 16-19 learners across a broad range of subject areas? NCFE has the solution, supported by award winning customer service and high quality resources for planning and delivery.
NCFE’s substantial qualifications:
- are assessed through a portfolio of evidence with no external assessment
- carry UCAS points (at Level 3)
- are graded to evidence learner progression
- develop learners’ knowledge and practical skills to help them develop in their chosen vocational area
- include moderator support to aid engaging delivery and maximise learner achievement.
Uniformed Services – Photography – Sport and Physical Activity – Business – Renewable Energy Engineering - Travel and Tourism - Creative Media - Performance Skills
These qualifications can also be supplemented by NCFE’s additionality qualifications contributing to a well-rounded programme for your learners.
The progression options following completion of the Study Programme are endless; your learners can progress onto an Apprenticeship in their chosen vocational area, employment or higher education with our Level 3 substantial qualifications offering UCAS points.
High Level Studies
The qualification is designed for learners who are considering studying at a higher level and would like to develop their higher level study skills. It enables learners to understand their own strengths and weaknesses and identify areas for further development. The qualification is particularly relevant for those aged 16-18 who maybe considering going to university or onto other further studies. This qualification also attracts UCAS points.
NCFE’s additionality qualifications:
- include awards and certificates that can sit alongside a learner’s 16-19 full-time programme
- support learner retention and progression, promoting early success to improve confidence
- can help to prepare for and support work experience placements, providing evidence of their learning
- develop learners’ transferable life skills to improve confidence and help with their employment outcomes
- support learners to gain the vital literacy and numeracy skills they need
- help you to create a programme of learning bespoke to your learners (Ofsted has recommended this approach.)
Developing Skills for the Workplace – Job Search and Employment Potential – Job Search and Interview Skills – Health and Safety
Equipping your learners with those vital literacy and numeracy skills is a key component of any Study Programme.
NCFE’s Functional Skills:
- offer both paper-based and online testing with a 6 working day turnaround on results
- are on demand – your learners can sit their assessment when they’re ready
- give you access to high quality support including ForSkills’ online initial assessment and diagnostic tool
- come with resources including Qualification Support Packs, Amplification Guides and Top Tips for Exams.
English – Maths - ICT
Supporting you, supporting your learners
We’re dedicated to making your life easier. That’s why we provide a wide range of supporting learning resources to help with your delivery and enhance your learners’ knowledge. With the Study Programme, you’ll have access to high quality teaching and learning resources, including:
- Qualification Support Packs (QSPs) – these comprehensive packs include schemes of work, supporting document templates and guides to best practice.
- Digital Books – our Digital Books are designed to support the substantial qualification and are filled with videos, interactive games and quizzes. These are free to download from the Apple Store.
- Editable PDF workbooks – these books help learners to apply their knowledge quickly and easily.
- Knowledge checker app – we’re launching an app to support our Sport and Uniformed Services substantial qualifications, where learners can take quizzes to test their knowledge, or build on it with flashcards.
You can find resources to support your Study Programme on our qualification pages, simply go to the qualification you want resources for and you will be able to find all available resources.
Get in touch today to find out how we can help you build a tailored programme of study for your 16-19 learners.