Anytime, anywhere assessment.
Remote invigilation has launched and we can’t wait to have you on board! Your learners will be able to sit their Functional Skills assessments anytime, anywhere – supporting the vital achievement and progression they need.
Our remote invigilation solution has been rigorously trialled and tested by organisations like yours, meaning that we’re fully equipped and prepared to support you with the challenges you’re experiencing due to the ongoing restrictions of in-person assessments.
Our remote invigilation complements our Functional Skills provision which includes diagnostics tool Skills Builder from Skills Forward as well as the full suite of Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths.
Remote invigilation – why is it right for you?
- Saves you time and resource - our easy to set up at-home assessments can be undertaken by learners without you having to organise invigilation.
- Maximum flexibility for timing of assessments - once booked, learners can take their assessment at any time over a 6 week window - any time, any day.
- Safe and secure system offering 24/7 technical support during the assessment.
- Comprehensive centre and learner guidance including webinars, a dedicated Customer Support team and more.
- Easy admin – once booked and learners are briefed, leave the rest to us.
- Quick to get started - approval within 48 hours.
- Cost effective - market leading price.
- Super speedy results turn around - from 6 days* (subject to successful video review of exam).
Skills Builder from Skills Forward
Skills Builder is a comprehensive eLearning solution for Functional Skills that incorporates Ofsted and ESFA compliant assessments, detailed skills diagnostics, video tutorials, progression tracking and innovative resources to aid skills development and increase productivity.
NCFE’s Functional Skills are supported by fantastic resources, a dedicated Provider Development team, sector leading service times plus online, on-demand assessments!
Remote invigilation is available for the below external assessments:
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in English (reform)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in English (legacy)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in English (reform)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in English (legacy)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (reform)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (legacy)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (reform)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (legacy)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in ICT
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in ICT
- Understand How to Set Up a Home-Based Childcare Service (CYPOP 5)
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing (601/2251/1)
NCFE’s remote invigilation supporting NHS keyworker to success
Jake Reading is a Functional Skills learner and NHS healthcare assistant and is completing his assessment through remote invigilation so he can take the next step in his journey to becoming a mental health nurse.
Tell me more.
Complete our quick form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Remote invigilation webinar
Functional Skills remote invigilation – anytime, anywhere assessment!