The following services are available once a learner has achieved one of our qualifications and/or units.
We offer a replacement certificate service to both learners and centres, if the original issued certificate has been misplaced or damaged.
A replacement certificate is an exact duplicate of your original, with “Replacement Certificate” written on the certificate. The fee is £35, which includes the cost to locate, print and post the document.
Please complete the replacement certificate form below with the required supporting information. Where a transcript was issued as part of your original certificate, a copy will also be included with your replacement certificate.
Replacement certificates can only be requested for qualifications awarded within the last 10 academic years (from the date of application). For CACHE qualifications awarded before this, we may be able to issue a Proof of Qualification, if we hold a record of your achievement on our database.
We are unable to issue either a replacement certificate or Proof of Qualification for any qualification awarded before 1 September 1994.
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected].
On our dedicated website, QualHub, you’ll find:
- Details on all qualifications, including learning resources
- Approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
- Delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- Quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- Online assessment support
- Direct claim status information
- Our policies.