Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time, you can email [email protected] or call 0191 240 8862. All other queries will be answered as quickly as possible after this time.
How to send paper-based evidence for review
If you’re sending paper copies of evidence for review, you must make copies. All original evidence must remain at your centre as we can’t accept responsibility for lost parcels.
We’ll provide an address to send the evidence to and a receipt date.
- Keep paper to a minimum
- Avoid bulky items such as ring-bound folders or box files
- Share anything you can remotely
- Use password protected USB drives, where possible
- Think GDPR! Don’t send personal information such as the learner’s address, date of birth, telephone number. Refer to our GDPR guidelines for more information.
- Avoid sending full portfolios
- For skills and knowledge qualifications send only one piece of knowledge evidence and skills evidence per learner, varying assessment methods and units across the learners requested
- For qualifications involving a research project, send only one full research project
- For qualifications involving longitudinal studies, send only longitudinal study
- For graded qualifications, send evidence across a range of units that relates to the final grade.