Skills Portfolio: A bespoke learning solution
Call our team on 0300 102 1023 for more information on Skills Portfolio.
Skills Portfolio is a bespoke digital portfolio, with all the unique features you need to deliver, manage, and monitor your delivery.
The features and benefits of this tool include:
- Bespoke learning solution. This e-portfolio adapts to your learners’ specific qualification, apprenticeship, T Level or bespoke training plan
- Remote delivery of outstanding teaching, learning, and assessment
- Personalised. You can develop personalised learner experiences via our unique task plan functionality
- Built-in features. Use the built-in Individual Learning Plan (ILP) functionality to build a specific plan of learning and target setting
- Monitor and report. Track learner progress and learning participation. Then, generate real-time reports from our custom-built data dashboards
- Review. Access success criteria and export reports modelled on ESFA methodology
- Special access. Unlimited tutor, assessor, IQA, EQA and centre manager access
- Quality samples. You’ll find a variety of quality sampling plans for IQAs and EQAs
- 20% off-the-job training. Log each learner’s off-the-job time with our calculator and activity log
- Showcase evidence. Provide records of learner work for employers and end-point assessment (EPA)
- Complete integration. This tool integrates seamlessly into your MIS/CRM and IT systems
- 360-degree feedback. Review and provide feedback on all pieces of learner work.
Why choose Skills Portfolio?
This digital portfolio system encompasses the entire learner journey from initial assessment to end assessment. You can use Skills Portfolio to accurately assess each learner’s achievement remotely, monitor their progress, create dashboard reports and manage your quality assurance, all from inside one platform.
It’s fully compliant with Ofsted and ESFA audit requirements, giving you the evidence you need during inspections. From setting activities and mapping criteria to sending feedback and signing it off, it’s hassle-free and audit-ready.
What our customers say
“At Remit, we’re passionate about promoting the benefits and value that apprentices can bring to businesses. This begins with providing an exceptional learning experience for our apprentices. To support this, we’ve been using these skills assessment tools and resources since 2008.
“From our apprentices’ initial assessment using Skills Builder for English and maths, and then tracking and evidencing their progress using the Skills Portfolio throughout their programme, their learning is high-quality, seamless and effective. Remit apprentices go on to feel confident and knowledgeable and employers then reap the benefits.
“The software supports us to deliver on our objectives. We have an extremely collaborative relationship with NCFE’s skills assessment team and value their responsiveness and support. It makes working alongside them to deliver apprenticeships such a positive experience.”
Sue Pittock, Chief Executive Officer at Remit Group