Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time, you can email [email protected] or call 0191 240 8862. All other queries will be answered as quickly as possible after this time.
Skills Portfolio: A bespoke learning solution
Skills Portfolio is a bespoke digital portfolio, with all the unique features you need to deliver, manage, and monitor your delivery.
The features and benefits of this tool include:
- Bespoke learning solution. This e-portfolio adapts to your learners’ specific qualification, apprenticeship, T Level or bespoke training plan
- Remote delivery of outstanding teaching, learning, and assessment
- Personalised. You can develop personalised learner experiences via our unique task plan functionality
- Built-in features. Use the built-in Individual Learning Plan (ILP) functionality to build a specific plan of learning and target setting
- Monitor and report. Track learner progress and learning participation. Then, generate real-time reports from our custom-built data dashboards
- Review. Access success criteria and export reports modelled on ESFA methodology
- Special access. Unlimited tutor, assessor, IQA, EQA and centre manager access
- Quality samples. You’ll find a variety of quality sampling plans for IQAs and EQAs
- 20% off-the-job training. Log each learner’s off-the-job time with our calculator and activity log
- Showcase evidence. Provide records of learner work for employers and end-point assessment (EPA)
- Complete integration. This tool integrates seamlessly into your MIS/CRM and IT systems
- 360-degree feedback. Review and provide feedback on all pieces of learner work.
Why choose Skills Portfolio?
This digital portfolio system encompasses the entire learner journey from initial assessment to end assessment. You can use Skills Portfolio to accurately assess each learner’s achievement remotely, monitor their progress, create dashboard reports and manage your quality assurance, all from inside one platform.
It’s fully compliant with Ofsted and ESFA audit requirements, giving you the evidence you need during inspections. From setting activities and mapping criteria to sending feedback and signing it off, it’s hassle-free and audit-ready.
What our customers say
“At Remit, we’re passionate about promoting the benefits and value that apprentices can bring to businesses. This begins with providing an exceptional learning experience for our apprentices. To support this, we’ve been using these skills assessment tools and resources since 2008.
“From our apprentices’ initial assessment using Skills Builder for English and maths, and then tracking and evidencing their progress using the Skills Portfolio throughout their programme, their learning is high-quality, seamless and effective. Remit apprentices go on to feel confident and knowledgeable and employers then reap the benefits.
“The software supports us to deliver on our objectives. We have an extremely collaborative relationship with NCFE’s skills assessment team and value their responsiveness and support. It makes working alongside them to deliver apprenticeships such a positive experience.”
Sue Pittock, Chief Executive Officer at Remit Group
Discover our other skills assessment tools
The complete e-learning solution for Functional Skills for GCSE...move the content from panel at the bottom of page to here. Discover Skills Builder
Designed to support apprentice success...move the content from panel at the bottom of page to here. Find out more about Skills Review
Measure your learners core employability skills with Skills Work