Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time, you can email [email protected] or call 0191 240 8862. All other queries will be answered as quickly as possible after this time.
Preparing for a remote review
OneDrive should be used to send all information for your remote review. If you wish to use an alternative, please discuss this with your EQA.
Prior to your review, we’ll send you a link to OneDrive. Within this folder there will be subfolders as below:
- Approval (Management Systems and Administration Arrangements, Resources, Delivery and Assessment, Internal Quality Assurance)
- AMR (Management Systems and Administration Arrangements).
- EQA (Assessment to include subfolders within this folder for each learner evidence, Internal Quality Assurance, Learner and Centre feedback)
- Moderation (Assessment to include subfolders within this folder for each learner evidence, Internal Quality Assurance)
We recommend you visit the How to prepare for quality assurance reviews page and any subsequent pages, before uploading your evidence.
Files must be:
- Clearly labelled, making it clear what the document is, which learner/unit/submission it relates to, where applicable
- Uploaded in full, rather than separate pages. Where documents are scanned, the pages must be uploaded the correct way up and must be of good quality.