Replacement certificates for centres | NCFE

What can we help you find?

Replacement certificates for centres

Important information: there is a fee for replacement certificates, please refer to our fees and pricing document.

Please note:

  • This form is for centres only. If you're a learner and you want a request a replacement certificate, please fill out this request form.
  • If you're requesting a replacement certificate due to a learner's name being misspelt and it is within 3 months of certification, you can amend the learner's name on the Portal and a replacement certificate will be issued. We need you to write void across the original certificate.
  • If the learner has changed their name and it is over 3 months since they were certificated, we need confirmation that you have seen the learners ID and are comfortable in amending the learner's name. Please state this clearly when you complete the form below.

We will issue replacement certificates for the previous 10 academic years.

We are able to issue Proof of Qualifications for CACHE branded requests from 01 September 1994 until 01 September 2010.

Replacement certificates for centres

For full batch requests

For single certification requests

Centre address where the replacement certificate should be sent

For multiple learners

Please ensure your spreadsheet includes learner numbers, learner names, qualification title, qualification code and batch number / learner pin

Search our full range of qualifications
Search qualifications