Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time, you can email [email protected] or call 0191 240 8862. All other queries will be answered as quickly as possible after this time.
This website is run by NCFE. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We use Recite Me software to support accessibility on NCFE’s website. This tool can be found by clicking Accessibility in the top right menu on the NCFE website.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format:
- Email [email protected] quoting WCAG as the subject
- Call 0191 239 8000.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in working 5 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: [email protected] quoting WCAG as the subject.
- Get Adobe PDF Reader
- Find out more about Adobe PDFs and accessibility
- Online tool for converting PDFs to HTML
How we tested this website
The test is carried out using a third party tool that is built for testing site accessibility and ongoing monitoring through Siteimprove.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We periodically run our third party software against the site to monitor for any regressions in accessibility. Using the findings, we patch and deploy fixes where applicable.