Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time please go to our T level provider hub.
Essential Digital Skills
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- 5 schemes of work that link directly to the qualification’s 5 sections
- A teaching resource pack containing PowerPoints for 23 classroom sessions, worksheets, spreadsheets and images to support delivery
- Learner workbooks to complement the teaching resource pack
- An onboarding session with subject specialist support
- 3 consultations in first 12 months of delivery
- CPD sessions and recorded delivery guides to help you to deliver the qualification to your learners
- A designated point of contact for any delivery questions throughout the session
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed specifically to help you support your learners’ individual needs through assessing their starting points
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*, thanks to our clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management, curriculum planning expertise, and transparent pricing
- An educational charity with a 170-year heritagein vocational and technical learning, that is working with a network of collaborators to shape smarter solutions around the greatest learning needs.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022