FAQs for learners and parents | NCFE | NCFE

What can we help you find?

FAQs for learners and parents

Please use the categories below to find the relevant answer to your question.

You can use the qualification search – from here, you can enter the title of the qualification or qualification ref number. You can then select the qualification that appears in the search. All the relevant information regarding the qualification is situated in the qualification detail section. You can also find a centre that delivers this qualification using the search function on the qualification page. 

You can find out more about NCFE’s purpose, our reach and impact and our teams by clicking on the About NCFE tab in the website header.

Please contact the centre you studied with, as they'll be able to give you an update on the status of the certificate or result you’re waiting on.

To request a replacement certificate you will need to complete a replacement certificate request form which can be found here.

It’s important that you raise your complaint with your training provider in the first instance and you should follow their complaints procedure. Once you’ve exhausted this, you can make a complaint directly with NCFE. Take a look at our complaints policy.

Take a look at our complaints policy.

Search for the qualification you're interested in using the qualification search, then type your postcode or city/town into the grey box on the qualification page under 'Find a centre'. Browse the map that displays the nearest centres to you which are able to deliver that qualification. Contact the centre of your choice for more information.

Search our full range of qualifications
Search qualifications