To promote and advance learning
Interested in shaping the qualifications of the future?
On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started
- offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
Key Stage 4 & V Certs
Tackling the normalisation of online sexual violence in RSHE lessons
Jan Lever, Director at Jigsaw PSHE, talks to NCFE about a new independent report into online sexual harm and the normalisation of sexual violence and how you can help to address this in school.
Christmas wishes from David Gallagher
With Christmas around the corner and 2020 quickly approaching, it’s a good time to take stock of where we are at and where we are going. I do hope you enjoyed our Christmas animation which showed how Jingles the elf changed his life with the help of some technical qualifications!
County Durham start-up disrupts tutoring market with innovative peer-to-peer learning app
Peer Tutor provides young people with around the clock access to high-quality learning resources and tailored learning support.