On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
Update for Schools
We’re delighted to let you know that we now have even more Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 qualifications approved in the Department for Education’s 2020 performance tables. For an update following the latest appeals process, please see our Performance Tables News section.
You can see the full list of qualification for schools and their current status here.
Delivering education into prisons
Key Stage 4 & V Certs
170 Years of People
Look out for all of the fantastic things we have planned throughout the year to celebrate our rich heritage, sharing inspiring learners’ stories and looking ahead to what our next 170 years will bring.
What does the new Budget mean for the Technical Education?
Following this week’s Budget announcements, we’ve rounded up the key points for different parts of the sector and our thoughts on how these will affect the sector going forward.