On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
Update for Schools
We’re delighted to let you know that we now have even more Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 qualifications approved in the Department for Education’s 2020 performance tables. For an update following the latest appeals process, please see our Performance Tables News section (link).
You can see the full list of qualification for schools and their current status here.
Delivering education into prisons
Key Stage 4 & V Certs
On the blog
Guest Blog by
To lose one college principal may be seen as misfortune. To lose three seems like carelessness.
Somehow ‘canaries in the coalmine’ doesn’t seem the right term to use for the high achieving Principals of major colleges but there is no doubt that the departure in quick succession of the leaders of three of the largest colleges in England...
Expanding our Customer Service skills
Training and development for colleagues is so important at NCFE to ensure that our customers receive the very best service and we want to share with you some of the fantastic efforts of our Customer Support team over the past few months.