On our dedicated website QualHub, you’ll find:
- details on all qualifications including learning resources
- approval forms to get started or offer additional qualifications
- delivery support – from assessment windows to sample portfolios
- quality assurance advice – prepare for and request a visit
- online assessment support
- direct claim status information
- much more.
Update for Schools
We’re delighted to let you know that we now have even more Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 qualifications approved in the Department for Education’s 2020 performance tables. For an update following the latest appeals process, please see our Performance Tables News section.
You can see the full list of qualification for schools and their current status here.
Delivering education into prisons
Key Stage 4 & V Certs
From real ale to music, castles and...Bob Mortimer: What our devs love about living in the North East.
The North East is arguably one of the most exciting places in the UK to be involved in the tech industry but there is a lot more to living and working in this vibrant community than the exciting opportunities on offer.
How to address the gender imbalance in early years education.
Gender equality in the workforce is a key driver of social mobility, with the focus for redressing gender balance often being on the lack of girls studying for careers in STEM related areas.