Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time, you can email [email protected] or call 0191 240 8862. All other queries will be answered as quickly as possible after this time.
Invalid certificate form
Please complete the invalid certificate notification form below if a certificate has been issued and the learner does not have a valid entitlement.
Examples of an incorrect/invalid certificate include (but are not limited to):
- The learner's date of birth is incorrect
- The certificate lists different units to the ones completed by the learner, but the learner is still entitled to the award
- The grades (if applicable) are not reflective of what the learner achieved and were claimed by the centre. For example, the learner achieved an A for a unit, the centre claimed an A that unit, but the certificate has a C for the unit
- The qualification printed on the certificate differs from that which the learner completed or claimed. For example, the certificate is for Level 1 Functional Skills in English, but the learner was registered to and completed the Level 2 Functional Skills in English.
You may be asked to provide supporting evidence
If the learner’s name is incorrect on the certificate, you should not complete the incorrect certificate notification form.
- If less than 3 months have passed since the certificate was issued, please go to Portal > Manage learners to update the learner details. A replacement certificate will automatically be issued with the updated learner name
- If more than 3 months have passed since the certificate was issued, please complete the Replacement certificate form. The centre should void the incorrect certificate and scan a copy to [email protected]
- There is a fee for replacement certificates, please refer to our Fees and pricing document.