Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time please go to our T level provider hub.
The benefits of working at NCFE
Our people are our most important asset at NCFE and we value the talent, commitment and dedication all our colleagues bring to their roles. In return for the exceptional results and experiences we see delivered to our learners, day in, day out, we provide a substantial range of rewards. These include an extremely supportive working environment, a well-rounded employee benefits package, support for personal and professional development and a health and wellbeing support package.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday per year, plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 3 days off during the Christmas closure that doesn’t come out of your holiday entitlement
- Up to 9% employer contribution to your pension, when you contribute 3%
- Death in service payment worth 4x your salary
- Hybrid and flexible working to support a work-life balance
- Salaries paid at market rates.
Health and wellbeing support
We proudly provide a vibrant and caring environment where the safety, health and wellbeing of all of our colleagues is of paramount importance.
- Healthcare plan: Enables you to claim towards the cost of your everyday health costs such as dental and optical care and therapy treatments.
- Employee assistance programme: A confidential helpline is available if you need support for mental wellbeing, financial concerns, relationship issues, stress, or other health issues. If you need further support, face-to-face and telephone counselling options are available.
- Doctor Line: Get treated ASAP with same day appointments and telephone consultations with Doctor Line.
Personal development support
- £200 personal development allowance a year
- Two working hours to spend on personal development each month
- £400 to spend on NCFE qualifications a year
- Freely available learning resources on our in-house ‘Learning to Grow’ platform
- Career coaching
- Role-dependent professional subscriptions.
We currently work in a hybrid way, but when you’re in the office, you’ll enjoy:
- Discounted annual public transport travel pass – save as much as £100 on travel
- Tax-free bikes through the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free drinks
- All-colleague events throughout the year.
Explore our live vacancies nowLive vacancies
Development and performance
We ensure that all colleagues have clarity regarding accountabilities and expectations, and how their contribution links to organisational goals, objectives and successes.
We have a supportive and developmentally focused performance culture that is enabled through a clear focus on outcomes and impact, performance transparency and collegiate and interdependent ways of working.
We ensure that fairness is carefully considered and implemented in all our policies, procedures and ways of working.
We build rich diversity into our workforce, at all levels, to ensure that we best understand and are representative of the communities and customers that we serve.
We create the environment and mechanisms to ensure that all colleagues have the opportunity to have their say and be heard.
Download our Vision for our people document to learn more.Find out more
A minimum of 25 days holiday per year, plus 8 bank holidays.
An additional 3 days off during the Christmas closure that doesn’t come out of your holiday entitlement
Up to 9% employer contribution to your pension, when you contribute 3%
Hybrid and flexible working to support a work-life balance
Salaries paid at market rates
Death in service
Death in service payment worth 4x your salary
Better Health at Work
We're proud to have been awarded a bronze Better Health at Work Award for our approach to health issues in the workplace.
NCFE is a Disability Confident employer, taking positive action to improve how we recruit, retain and develop disabled people.