Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time, you can email [email protected] or call 0191 240 8862. All other queries will be answered as quickly as possible after this time.
Prize draw terms and conditions
Free prize draw - terms and conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions. The prize draw is being run by NCFE, Q6 Quorum Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8BT.
- To enter the prize draw you must be over 18 years of age, resident of the UK, and have fulfilled the step required to have completed the research survey.
- In order to be eligible for a prize, entrants must provide an email address.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw will include all entrants who submit their email address before the closing date of 11.59pm on Friday 1 December 2023.
- Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- NCFE will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is only open to participants who receive, qualify and complete the online research survey excluding employees of NCFE, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize for each of the three separate winners is one £150 Amazon voucher. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The three winners will be drawn at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- NCFE reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of NCFE regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified by Friday 8 December 2023 via the email provided.
- NCFE will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and NCFE reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 10 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
- Whilst NCFE will take every care to ensure that the prizes are delivered in time and intact, we will not accept responsibility for prizes that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by NCFE or the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via NCFE.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with NCFE’s privacy notice.
Limitation of Liability
- NCFE does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that NCFE does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- NCFE shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.