Adult Education Budget
Getting the right skills, for the right jobs, to the right people
Helping you maximise your Adult Education Budget (AEB) and improve adult learner outcomes
Developed by our experts, and supported by comprehensive learning resources, our offer addresses
regional skills gaps, and includes qualifications in the following areas:
- Creative and Cultural
- Financial, Business and Professional Services
- Health and Social Care
- Manufacturing, Logistics and Distribution
Don’t forget; our short, sharp, flexible solutions are perfect for delivery via distance learning!
About AEB funding
Colleges, independent training providers and local authorities can deliver funded qualifications to provide adults with enhanced skills for work. Upon completion, adults can progress into work or sign up to an apprenticeship. National funding is available via procurement for non-devolved regions.
Get in touch
Our solutions for you
Find out about the qualifications we offer to support your specific region. Download our regional brochure by filling in the form for your region.
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- We share your commitment to preparing participants for their next steps with the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to access meaningful work opportunities
- Colleagues in our Learning for Work team have a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the employment landscape, including the barriers people face to get a job and the ways in which employers select and recruit labour
- We’re committed to the life-changing power of education and the impact it can have on the beneficiary. We take our role in helping people to improve their chances seriously, no matter which route they want to take
- NCFE has expertise since 1848 evaluating policy and government-led programmes designed to help people find work, so we’re well-placed to help you provide transformational learning experiences that make a positive difference to your customers.
- We have skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed to help you identify your customers’ skills and knowledge gaps and support their further development
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*, thanks to our clear service-level agreements, end-to-end support, regional knowledge, curriculum planning expertise, and transparent pricing.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022