NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Business Improvement Techniques
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification provides learners with knowledge and understanding of business improvement techniques, which can be applied across many different sectors
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is designed for:
• learners who wish to learn about lean business improvement techniques
• learners with responsibility for improving business performance
• learners who are looking for a career change or wish to learn new skills.
It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications or looking to work in a variety of sector areas.
What are the entry requirements?
Entry is at the discretion of the centre. However, learners should be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification.
How is this qualification structured?
This qualification consists of 6 mandatory units.
How is it assessed?
This is a knowledge-based qualification which is internally assessed and externally quality assured by NCFE.
Do you need to be working to take this qualification?
You do not need to be working to take this qualification.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business-Improvement Techniques
• Level 3 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques
• Level 4 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques.
Funding for our qualifications
Find out more about funding for this and other qualifications on our funding page.
Safe and Effective Team Working (R/617/5236)
Workplace Organisation (Y/617/5237)
Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) (D/617/5238)
Visual Management Systems (H/617/5239)
Problem Solving (Y/617/5240)
Flow Process Analysis (D/617/5241)