Our LiveChat, email support and phone lines will be unavailable from 1-3pm on Tuesday 5 December as colleagues are attending an important business update and training event. If you have a T Level query during this time please go to our T level provider hub.
Develop as a practitioner
Looking to join or progress within the health and healthcare science workforce? Study our qualifications, and you’ll master the skills that are essential for today’s challenges and responsibilities.
You can extend your learning and career objectives through our alumni platform, CACHE Alumni, which gives you many opportunities for continuing professional development (CPD).
Our continuing professional development (CPD) qualifications are short, flexible, and will help you stand out on your way to success. These include:
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection of Health Care Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Common Childhood Illnesses
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Technology Enabled Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Award in Stroke Awareness
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs.
You’ll find supportive articles, news, job ads and more helpful advice as part of our CACHE Alumni community. Membership is free and as a member, you’ll get access to even more exciting features including a discount scheme and community forums.
Working in drug and alcohol recovery
Andi Smart, a mental health practitioner take us through his supporting individuals through their recovery journey. Providing a range of one-to-one and / or group support to service users – facilitating in the development of life skills as well as supporting in the expansion of positive networks to enable independent living.Read more
Podcast: A student learning disabilities nurse shares their career story
In this episode, Dawn talks to Chris Turner about his new career as a Learning Disabilities Nurse, university life as an adult and collaboration with other caring roles in the pursuit of excellent support for his patients.