Aspiration Awards 2021
Our Aspiration Awards recognise and reward those who are going above and beyond in education.
Huge congratulations to our 2021 winners
After sifting through hundreds of wonderful entries, we are delighted to announce the winners of our Aspiration Awards. We have been blown away by the hard work and fantastic achievements of teachers, learners, and centres across the country in this most extraordinary of years:
- Learner of the Year – Katie Albert, Blackpool and the Fylde College
- Learner of the Year Highly Commended – Jodie Starling, Tempdent
- Against All Odds – Lucas Renyard, Eastleigh College
- Against All Odds Highly Commended – Sonita Zazai, Oldham Lifelong Learning – Oldham Council
- Teacher / Tutor of the Year – Gary Rayworth, Chorlton High School
- Teacher / Tutor of the Year Highly Commended – Dr Javeria Anwar, Oxbridge
- Centre of the Year – Yuzu Training.
Congratulations to all the winners and highly commended!
Read the winners’ stories
Want to know more about our deserving winners? You can read their stories here.
Got a question about the awards? Email us at [email protected]