European Social Fund (ESF)
Learning solutions that meet workforce needs
At NCFE, we believe that no learner should be left behind, which is why we’re so proud of our extensive adult learning offer.
We develop fundable training programmes with providers that will help to both upskill and reskill those looking for work, and support national and regional recovery plans.
One of the many ways we offer opportunities for learners is via the European Social Fund (ESF).
We’re happy to help providers understand the complex funding landscape, and we also provide hundreds of fundable qualifications and units for learner registration.
We offer over 2,000 units and qualifications, eligible for ESF funding, in the following areas:
- Childcare and Early Years
- Climate Change
- Arts and crafts
- Creative Media
- Employability Skills
- Graphic Design
- Health and Social Care
- Maths and English
- Occupational Studies
- Personal and Social Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Sport and Physical Activity
- Teaching and Learning
- Uniformed Services
- Warehousing and Storage
Our skills assessment and diagnostic tools and resources help accurately track and measure each learner’s performance, helping them to stay on track and succeed.
Our units and qualifications are flexible and are perfect for delivery via distance learning.
Don’t forget our short, sharp, flexible solutions are perfect for delivery via distance learning!
For more information on our ESF offering, please fill in the contact form below.
Get in touch
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- Products and services developed by experts in their fields who understand sector skills gaps, as well as current and future employer requirements
- The best possible start for your learners, who will master the skills they need to progress in work and in life, across a lifetime of learning
- Deep expertise in a number of specialist sectors, with a network of collaborators delivering transformational learning experiences in these areas
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed to help you support your learners’ individual needs
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*
- Clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management and transparent pricing
- A educational charity with a 170-year heritage in vocational and technical learning.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022