NCFE and Learning Curve Group
Supporting mental health recovery through leading learning solutions
Population mental health has worsened markedly as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with recent figures from the World Health Organization highlighting a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide.
To combat this mental health crisis and support economic and societal recovery, 90% of countries have now pledged to increase funding and access to mental health support as part of their COVID-19 recovery plans.
Leading mental health training and learning support
NCFE and Learning Curve Group are working in partnership to support training providers like you to address the global mental health crisis through learning.
By combining NCFE’s gold-standard mental health qualifications with Learning Curve Group’s sector leading resources and online delivery support we can help you develop programmes of learning that equip individuals with the knowledge and skills they need to improve their mental health outcomes.
Our Mental Health qualifications
Each of these NCFE qualifications is supported by high quality learning resources developed by Learning Curve Group to support you in enhancing your provision
The power of our partnership behind your provision
Together NCFE and Learning Curve Group have deep expertise in supporting providers across the following regions to meet local skills needs.
- Middle East
Last year alone, our partnership supported more than 120,000 individuals gain the skills needed to meet their learning goals and live more fulfilled lives.
Our team of international delivery experts are on hand to help you equip your learners with the skills needed improve mental health outcomes for them and others. Get in touch to with the team today to arrange a follow up call.
Get in touch
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- Products and services developed by experts in their fields who understand sector skills gaps, as well as current and future employer requirements
- The best possible start for your learners, who will master the skills they need to progress in work and in life, across a lifetime of learning
- Deep expertise in a number of specialist sectors, with a network of collaborators delivering transformational learning experiences in these areas
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed to help you support your learners’ individual needs
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*
- Clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management and transparent pricing
- A educational charity with a 170-year heritage in vocational and technical learning.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022