Supporting National Apprenticeship Week 2022
Apprenticeships that build futures
Supporting your delivery from start to finish
We’re supporting National Apprenticeship Week 2022, which focuses on “build the future”, and highlighting how our end-to-end apprenticeship solution with exceptional wraparound support will enable you to drive apprentice success.
This week we’ll be encouraging everyone to consider how apprenticeships help individuals to build the skills and knowledge required for a rewarding career.
Here’s how you can get involved :
Peer Meetup for Training Providers – How to engage with employers by Festival of Apprenticeships
Tuesday 8 February 2022
11:30am – 1pm
Building the workforce of the future through apprenticeships webinar by Careermap
Wednesday 9 February 2022
9am – 10am
Future-focused and fully flexible, NCFE’s apprenticeships offer allows you to develop diverse delivery programmes that meet the needs of apprentices and employers.
Our comprehensive offer features:
- Skills assessment and diagnostic tools to evaluate apprentices’ starting points – identify your apprentice’s level in English and maths in 30 minutes with our One Assessment tool
- Mandatory and complementary qualifications – our on-programme offer mirrors our deep sector expertise in health, care and education, and business
- Functional Skills with on-demand and remotely invigilated (RI) assessment – 6-day turnaround on results for paper, online and RI
- End-point assessment (EPA) solutions that come with sector expertise, guidance materials, a dedicated contact and market-leading service-level agreements
- Exceptional service and support from our specialist team.
Whether you’re already working with us for some aspects of the apprenticeship journey or whether you’re brand new to NCFE, complete our form below and a member of our specialist team will contact you to explain more about how our support can help you transform your delivery.
Why an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships offer a practical, well-rounded knowledge of a range of different industries depending on which apprenticeship you choose. It’s a great opportunity to learn new skills that you can apply to different aspects of life. Apprenticeships are also employment opportunities that provide a paid contract of employment and paid holiday leave.
Not only this, there are many more benefits to an apprenticeship:
- Work alongside experienced staff
- Gain practical, job-specific skills
- Gain important life skills
- Earn a wage and get holiday pay
- Be allocated time for study related to your role (equivalent to one day a week).
Who can apply for apprenticeships?
You can apply for an apprenticeship if you are over the age of 16, no longer in full-time education and you are living in the UK.
How do I apply for an apprenticeship?
There are many ways in which you can apply for an apprenticeship. Please see the links below for more information:
If you’re considering undertaking an apprenticeship, visit our becoming an apprentice page.
Find out how NCFE can help you build futures through apprenticeships. Get in touch with our team of apprenticeship experts today.