Aspiration Awards 2021
Before every success, there’s aspiration
Our Aspiration Awards recognise and reward those who are going above and beyond in education.
Congratulations to our 2021 winners
After sifting through hundreds of wonderful entries, we’re delighted to announce the winners of our Aspiration Awards. We’ve been blown away by the hard work and fantastic achievements of teachers, learners, and centres across the country in this most extraordinary of years:
- Learner of the Year – Katie Albert, Blackpool and the Fylde College
- Learner of the Year, Highly Commended – Jodie Starling, Tempdent
- Against All Odds – Lucas Renyard, Eastleigh College
- Against All Odds, Highly Commended – Sonita Zazai, Oldham Lifelong Learning – Oldham Council
- Teacher / Tutor of the Year – Gary Rayworth, Chorlton High School
- Teacher / Tutor of the Year, Highly Commended – Dr Javeria Anwar, Oxbridge
- Centre of the Year – Yuzu Training
Congratulations to all the winners and highly commended!
Read the winners’ stories
Want to know more about our deserving winners? You can read their stories here.
Read our winners' stories from 2020 here.
Got a question about the awards? Email us at [email protected]
Catch up with a previous winner
Emma Owen won our first Learner of the Year award in 2018. Discover more about the amazing progress she's made since.
Explore the Aspiration Awards categories