Functional Skills feedback request
NCFE are delighted to provide feedback to your learners
In addition to free automated feedback for our online maths and English assessments, we offer further feedback, should your learners require an indication of which area to improve in preparation for a re-sit. These feedback options provide a comprehensive breakdown of your learner’s assessment, and are compiled by a subject specialist.
What are my options?
- This report provides the marks gained and total marks available for the learner, mapped to the coverage and range statements*
- If your learner has sat a paper based assessment, or an ICT assessment, this will cover automated feedback and also provide feedback to indicate how/why the learner did not gain marks
- This feedback is high level, and does not go into exact detail We aim to complete the report within 6 working days.
- This report provides the most amount of detail for learner(s) strengths, weaknesses, and development areas. This provides the most extensive breakdown on the learner’s responses
- For learners who have sat the same subject assessment, we can provide a cohort report of up to 5 learners at a discounted fee
- We aim to complete the report within 10 working days.
* Due to the nature of ICT assessments and their complexities, ICT feedback reports are mapped to the type of assessment task e.g. ‘work on spreadsheet data’.
How much does it cost and how does it work?
Each report is per subject and can't be mixed across different subjects and assessments, this applies to both individual and group feedback. English Reading and English Writing are separate assessment components so count as separate reports.
|Compact feedback report (per report)||£8|
|Rich feedback report for one learner component||£43|
|Rich feedback for each subsequent learner component (as part of the same request, made at the same time)||£21.50|
Please use the form below to request feedback. Requests must be made within 3 months of the assessment date. Once we’ve received your request, we’ll confirm receipt within 2 working days.
Due to the nature of our assessments we cannot give copies of assessment tasks, nor can we return completed scripts.
How do I submit a request for Functional Skills feedback?
Within the timescales set out above, complete and submit the form:
Learner’s scores and grade may increase, decrease, or remain the same.