V Cert Technical Awards are vocational equivalents to GCSEs and count towards the Open Group of your Progress 8 measures.
Designed to fit seamlessly into your KS4 curriculum. We assess pupils using project-based non-exam assessments, as well as external examinations, to give them the opportunity to achieve based on their skills as well as their knowledge.
Our V Certs are designed to fit seamlessly into your KS4 curriculum. We assess pupils using project-based non-exam assessments, as well as external examinations, to give them the opportunity to achieve based on their skills as well as their knowledge.
Why choose V Certs?
1. At NCFE, we specialise in vocational education and so we really care about giving you all of the support and resources you need to make V Certs a success in your school.
2. Our V Certs are designed with just two assessments – both of which take place in the certificating year – to ensure you have as much teaching time as possible before summative assessments begin.
3. Our V Certs are structured in a very similar way to GCSEs, and were designed this way so that they fit easily within the rest of your curriculum.
Our 14 - 16 schools offer
Allowing pupils to explore and experience different forms of education will give them a solid base to understand their own strengths, skills and talents, and make the right choices about which path to follow. We’ll support you in creating a programme that boosts each pupil’s potential and drives results across your school.
We’re here to support you every step of the way, with:
- Free classroom packs containing ready-to-go teaching and learning materials
- 1:1 support from our Provider Development team
- Regular subject-specific teacher CPD sessions.