Getting the right skills, for the right jobs, to the right people
Supporting the government’s Restart scheme with a range of fundable units and qualifications
We’ve developed an extensive offering to support organisations that have been granted Restart contracts. From initial assessment and skills diagnostics to qualifications in work-based sectors, as well as around 150 units focused on enhancing employability skills, your customers will be fully supported and prepared for their next steps in their education, lives, and careers.
Developed by our experts, and supported by comprehensive learning resources, our offer addresses regional skills gaps, and includes qualifications in the following areas:
- Business Support
- Digital Skills
- Occupational Studies
- Personal and Social Development
- Social Care
Don’t forget; our short, sharp, flexible solutions are perfect for delivery via distance learning!
NCFE can support your organisation with Restart from start to finish, from initial assessment and diagnostics to qualifications in work-based sectors, learn more about our offer in our free Restart brochure.
The Restart scheme is part of the government’s Plan for Jobs and is delivered in 12 Contract Package Areas (CPA). Adults who have been out of work for 12-18 months and are currently claiming Universal Credit are now entitled to enhanced support for up to 12 months, helping them to gain the skills and confidence they need to return to the world of work.
Get in touch
Why choose NCFE?
When you decide to work with us, you’re choosing:
- Products and services developed by experts in their fields who understand sector skills gaps, as well as current and future employer requirements
- The best possible start for your learners, who will master the skills they need to progress in work and in life, across a lifetime of learning
- Deep expertise in a number of specialist sectors, with a network of collaborators delivering transformational learning experiences in these areas
- Skills diagnostic and assessment tools, developed to help you support your learners’ individual needs
- Customer service with a 96% satisfaction rate and world-class Net Promoter Score (NPS)*
- Clear service-level agreements, multi-channel service, end-to-end support with dedicated account management and transparent pricing
- A educational charity with a 170-year heritage in vocational and technical learning.
*NCFE has an NPS of 81, putting us in the world-class category. Our customer satisfaction score (CSAT) is 4.83 out of 5. Statistics correct as of January 2022