Assessment at anytime, anywhere.
Our remote invigilation lets your learners sit their Functional Skills assessments anytime, anywhere to best support their achievement and progress.
We thoroughly trialled and tested our remote invigilation before its introduction to make sure we’re fully prepared to help you deliver it successfully.
Is remote invigilation right for you?
- Save time and resources – learners can sit assessments at home without you needing to organise invigilation
- A flexible assessment window means learners can take their assessment at any time over a six-week period after booking
- Safe and secure system with 24/7 technical support during the assessment
- Comprehensive centre and learner guidance including webinars, a dedicated Customer Support team and more
- Easy admin
- Approval within 48 hours
- Cost-effective – we offer a market-leading price
- Results turnaround in just 6 days after successful exam completion.
Our Functional Skills are supported by detailed resources, a dedicated Provider Development team, sector-leading customer service, and online, on-demand assessments.
Remote invigilation is available for the below external assessments:
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in English (reform)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in English (reform)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (reform)
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (reform)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Qualification in ICT
- Level 2 Functional Skills Qualification in ICT
- Understand How to Set Up a Home-Based Childcare Service (CYPOP 5)
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in the Principles and Practice of Dental Nursing (601/2251/1)
Case study: Remote invigilation supports NHS keyworker to success
Read Jake Reading’s story to find out how this NHS healthcare assistant is completing his Functional Skills assessment through remote invigilation to
Skills Builder is a comprehensive Functional Skills e-learning solution that includes Ofsted and ESFA compliant assessments. It provides detailed skills diagnostics, video tutorials, progression tracking and innovative resources.
Want to get started?
Complete our quick form and a member of the team will be in touch.
SCL Education Group
Remote invigilation has allowed our learners to progress as needed. The service, support and guidance we’ve received from NCFE has been second to none. By following the guidance documents there is little that can go wrong. The ease of use of the system is one of the best things about NCFE’s remote invigilation solution. Not every learner is tech-savvy but with the step-by-step guides, they’re able to navigate it easily.
Our experience of remote invigilation with NCFE has been fantastic and we’re very happy. Support throughout was great, as well as
a really good response turnaround. We really liked the simple guidance that was easy for both learners and staff to follow. We especially like the flexibility of NCFE’s remote invigilation solution. We’re incredibly pleased with the system and are looking forward to using this going forward.
The flexibility around learners sitting the exam in their own time worked very well. Not being restricted by having a certain number of time slots to book learners into was helpful. The remote invigilation support team was very communicative. We chose to work with NCFE due to the useful online resources and good communication.
Busy Bees Education and Training
Booking the learners on the system was very straightforward. We chose NCFE due to the high-quality service offered. Support from NCFE has been fantastic, with useful guidance notes and information provided.